CIVIL MARRIAGE IN CYPRUS
Say ‘I do’ against a stunning seaside backdrop, washed with warm sunshine and surrounded by the scents and sights that are the very essence of a Mediterranean paradise. Welcome to Aphrodite’s island of love.
You must apply in-person for the wedding with a marriage officer. You can do so in the municipality where you’ll be marrying. You must provide all required documentation, and be in Cyprus for three clear business days before your wedding day. You’ll need two witnesses for the ceremony.
Not IncludedEntry FeesGuideInsuranceMealsPCR testTicketTours
Night civil marriage package
- Arrival at Larnaca Airport from Beirut on the morning flight
- Meet with our representative at Larnaca Airport
- Transfer to the hotel in Larnaca
- 1 night accommodation in Larnaca including breakfast
- Transfer to the Municipality of the city where the civil ceremony takes place
- Transfer to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Cyprus for the legalization of papers (where it applies as the couple’s presence is not necessary)
- Transfer to the Embassy of Lebanon for the registration of the marriage (where it applies as the couple’s presence is not necessary)
- The civil marriage ceremony finishes around 1 o’ clock in the afternoon
- Our representative meets with the couple in the afternoon to arrange the return to Larnaca Airport
- After two weeks (approximately) our civil marriage counselor will send the couple or their representative in Lebanon the wedding certificate and later on (approximately one week after) the references in order for the couple to go to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Lebanon to register the wedding in Lebanon
- IKHRAJ KAID FARDI (one original and one true copy attested) W 3A2ILI for the man and the women. They must be Translated also to English and attested ( msada2in) at DA2IRAT AL NOUFOUS from which they got the 2ekhraj al keid, also attested from the ministry of foreign affairs (wizaret al kharijiyi al loubnaniyi) and also attested from the COUNSULATE of CYPRUS in Beirut.
- Decree of Absolute (if divorcee), Certificate of Death (if widow/widower). they must be Translated also to English and attested like the other papers as above
- For Lebanese citizens, true copies of all above papers are required with all attestations as above except from the Consulate of Cyprus.
- All above documents must have validity less than 3 months
- Passports with validity at least 6 months
- Wakale in Arabic and stamps from the ministry of justice (3adliyeh), ministry of foreign affairs (kharjiyeh)