Taking too long? Close loading screen.


$2170 per person

Do you know that all the marriages in Turkey, Whether they are foreigners or Turkish, has to be conducted by the Turkish authorities and should be regulated according to the Turkish Civil Code and its related regulations.

Marrying in Turkey might be a perfect choice, specially that it is very easy to get there , affordable  and they do not require many documents .

You always dream to have your wedding ceremony  overlooking the Bosporus, or simply seaside in any of the coastal Turkish cities or even maybe in the green mountains , we will be there to do it all for you.

And the good thing is that you can start your honeymoon right after your wedding without losing any time.


Professional guidance or official marriage arrangements according to the Turkish Marriage legislation and related official costs are included in the package.

  • Destination
  • Departure
  • Included
    Airport Transfers
  • Not Included
    Entry Fees
    PCR test
Documents needed for civil marriage:
  • Petition of the marriage : To start an action, the groom and bride must file a petition of the marriage in person at the Municipality (Belediye), called as "Evlenme Beyannamesi" in Turkish.
  • Passport and birth certificate, which has to be translated in Turkish by relevant authorities; this can be the Turkish Embassy in your country of origin or a certified notary in Turkey.
  • Health certificate, which has to be taken from a State medical institution in Turkey, named as "Saglik Ocagi" or "Devlet Hastanesi" in Turkish. Any report to be issued by private hospitals or clinics will not be accepted.
  • Six passport size photos belonging to bride and to groom.
  • Certificate of Capacity to Marry (Certificate of Celibacy), which states if a person is single, divorced, or widow. To be taken To be taken _from the proper Civil Status Register of his/her own country. If this Certificate is to be issued in the country of the foreigner then it should be certified by the Turkish Consulate or Embassy there or it should have an apostil. It should also be translated into Turkish and notarized, otherwise it will not be valid. The Certificate of Celibacy can also be issued by the Consulate of the country of the foreigner located in Istanbul which has to be certified by the Governor of Istanbul (Istanbul Valiligi) located in Cagaloglu neighborhood. Or if it's issued by the Embassy of the country of the foreigner in Ankara then it has to be certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Turkish Republic in Ankara.
  • Accommodation document. If both partners are foreigners then a letter should be written by the hotel that they're staying. In this letter, the duration of stay and date of departure will be written

    error: Content is protected !!
    × How can I help you?
    You don't have permission to register