Naples is one of the most romantic places in Italy you will love the unpolished features of Naples’ authentic neighborhoods, artistic buildings, world-class theater and, ah yes, the ancient ruins. From amazing opera to the entire city’s reputation as an open air museum the historic monuments and outstanding natural wonders therein add to the beauty of this Mediterranean destination setting it worlds apart from any other place you’ve been.
You will arrive to Rome FCO airport to pick your car and have wonderful 2 hours’ drive along the coast to Naples .
There is no better way to discover the cities of south Italy more than a self drive tour.
You will be astonished in front of the view of the Bay of Naples and will admire the architectural beauties while walking across some World Heritage Sites
Nothing is more romantic than driving with your love bird enjoying the amazing view to Sorento continuing to Amalfi, through the narrow road that threads along the high cliffs above the Tyrrhenian Sea.
Not IncludedEntry FeesGuideInsuranceMealsToursVisa
- South of Italy
- Fantastic beaches
- Take a boat to Capri
- Take a ride into the magnificent blue grotto
- Visit the ancient city of Pompei
- Visit Palazo Real and the castle of Maschio Angioino
- Drive to sorento and get lost in its pedestrian-only alleys and walkway
- Enjoy the best drive with the stunning views to Amalfi where you will admire its stunning multi-colored houses and shops
- Must eat Napoli Pizza
- Can’t miss the Gelato in Sorento
- Best wine ever
- Have a relaxing cappuccino cup in Amalfi
- Having your own rented car is the best way to enjoy the city
- July to September, are the best summer days to enjoy the sun and the beach
- Short & Tshirt
- Light dress
- ATM machines are available
- VISA and Mastercard and American Express are widely accepted cards
- Schengen Visa is required for Lebanese citizens ( call us for further details)