Manila and Boracay
The Philippines will never fail to amaze you. The stunning sights above and under the sea, the culture, the hospitality, the food, and of course, the friendly people willing to welcome visitors wherever and whenever
There are many tourist spots to visit in Manila alone! It’s a beautiful city full of surprises and amazing things to try! You’re bound to fall in love with Manila thanks to its interesting tourist spots, foodie destinations, and fun activities
Beaches in Boracay Island boast white sand, almost seemingly like a powder.
It is a trip that you will never forget …
IncludedAccommodationAirport TransfersBreakfastEntry FeesGuideMealsTicketTours
Day 1: Arrival Manila
Day 2: Manila City Tour (B)
Day 3: Manila Departure - Boracay (B)
Day 4: Island hopping tour on sic (B.L)
Day 5: Boracay at leisure (B)
Day 6: Boracay Departure (B)
- Travel Back in Time at Intramuros in Manilla
- Visit the magnificent cathedrals and churches in Manilla
- Shop Until You Drop in Manila Stores such as Divisoria shopping mall or simply visit the shops in Quiapo or Baclaran
- Conquer your fear of heights with a full day of cliff diving and water sports in Boracay
- Soak in the white Beach of Boracay where the sand is powder soft, the water is crystal blue, and the coconuts are cold.
- Ride the Zorb for a crazy fun experience in Boracay
- Go island hopping tour on top of a classic catamaran
- Have a Food Trip at Binondo for a local street food experience
- To chill and dance you can visit the top hot spots such as Poblacion, Bonifacio Global City, Tomas Morato
- In Manila you can ride The jeepneys for an interesting experience , which are jeeps were initially produced of U.S. military Jeeps left over from the Second World War. These are renowned for their colorful ornaments that showcased Pinoy architecture and pop culture.
- In Boracay and Manila you can try The tricycles. These public utility cars either follow a specific route or are like taxis available for rent. Passenger tricycles may accommodate up to six or more passengers except for the driver.
- The best way in our opinion is to walk and discover the island in Boracay
- The best time to visit the Philippines is between the months of November and April which are the summer months in this Southeast Asian country. The wet season is from June to October and brings about quite a bit of rain with warm temperatures.
- Short & Tshirt
- Light dress
- Local Currency is Philippine Peso
- Credit cards are mostly used in bigger cities only
- ATM also get fewer outside the big cities
- Visa is required for Lebanese citizens ( call us for further details)