Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is the most cosmopolitan city of the Canaries and one of the cities with the best weather in the world thanks to its exceptional location which makes it a perfect honeymoon gateway all year long .
You can relax on its sandy beaches enjoying its crystal clear sea water and swim with the dolphins or look for a romantic adventure by climbing to the Roque Nublo, a perfect spot to watch the sunset.
You can enjoy 6 nights stay at your ease and our gift to you will be a five hours romantic cruise tour where you can absorb the picturesque coastal scenery of gran canaria from the luxury of your own sun lounger,swim in the crystal-clear waters of Gui-Gui beach and enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on board
IncludedAccommodationAirport TransfersBreakfastEntry FeesTicketTours
- Atlantic Ocean, south-west of Spain
- Hit the fantastic beaches
- Ride a Camel
- Climb up to the colorful barrios of San Nicolas and San Juan. Sitting at the top of a cliff
- Walk along the Paseo de Las Canteras promenade
- Discover the Botanical Gardens
- Visit Las Palmas de Gran Canaria's Urban Village
- Sit back and relax in a plaza
- Shop until you drop in the capital
- Must try bienmesabe, Papas con mojo, cherne, and ropa vieja
- For authentic food in this city, you can try the restaurant Casa Montesdeoca, the favorite of King Juan Carlos.
- For a bursting night Playa Del Ingles is the main party hub of the town.
- Having your own rented car is the best way to enjoy the city
- For transportation within the city walking or riding a bike can be a good option
- You can take taxis to move within the cities but it can be expensive
- Average Temperature is 17ºC in winter and 25ºC in summer
- Short & Tshirt
- Light dress
- ATM machines are available
- VISA and MasterCard and American Express are widely accepted cards
- Schengen Visa is required for Lebanese citizens ( call us for further details)