Bangkok and Chiang Mai
Every year, more and more tourists visit the Land of Smiles – Thailand.
From white sandy beaches and terrific hotels to historic temples and mouthwatering food, there’s simply too much to offer in this tropical paradise for visitors.
Bangkok offers so many things and so much diversity; there are many historical and cultural sights to see; There are many temples to see in addition to countless palaces and museums
The Thai capital is also famous for its dynamic nightlife. There are many lively nightclubs, rooftop bars, and cocktail bars. If you are planning on going clubbing, there are simply too many options to choose from.
Finally If you are into shopping, Bangkok is again the place to be.
Chiang Mai literally means “new city”
Chiang Mai is one of the few places in Thailand where it is possible to experience both historical and modern Thai culture coexisting side by side: the city features centuries-old pagodas and temples next to modern convenience stores and boutique hotels.
The beauty of the mountains, hill tribe villages, and botanical gardens attracts millions of tourists to Chiang Mai every year.
IncludedAccommodationAirport TransfersBreakfastEntry FeesGuideMealsToursVisa
Not IncludedInsurancePCR testTicket
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Bangkok (SIB)
Day 3: Boat cruise - Crocodile farm - Elephant theme (SIB)
Day 4: Free day Relax and enjoy.
Day 5: Free day Relax and enjoy - Chiang Mai
Day 6: Chiang Mai (SIB)
Day 7: Elephant at work & Orchid Farm (SIB)
Day 8: Free day Relax and enjoy - Departure
- Thailand in the Far east
- Visit the Grand Palace in Bangkok
- Take a Boat Trip along the Chao Phraya River
- Shop Till You Drop At Siam Paragon
- Have a Thai Massage
- Climb the Sathorn Unique Tower In Bangkok
- Visit the Old City Temples in Chiang Mai
- Experience Chiang Mai Night Safari
- Ride an elephant in Chiang Mai
- Eat Out At Chinatown
- Go For A Drink On Top Of The City of Bangkok
- You can ride a TukTuk
- The skytrain can be an experience
- Taxis are available but the traffic can be a problem
- Best time to visit is between November and April
- Short & Tshirt
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Light pants and T shirts specially when visiting the temples
- Thai Baht
- ATM machines are available everywhere
- VISA and Mastercard are widely accepted cards
- Visa is required for Lebanese citizens ( call us for further details)