Being a big island, Phuket is surrounded by many magnificent Beaches such as Rawai, Patong, Karon, Kamala, Kata Yai, Kata Noi, and Mai Khao. Laem Phromthep viewpoint is said to feature the most beautiful sunsets in Thailand.
It isn’t all just beaches though, there is also fantastic classical architecture such as the Goom Restaurant. That and the very welcome atmosphere and the famous Phuket NIGHTLIFE, you can see why the island is a hotspot for tourists in Thailand. The beaches of the south coast are typically crowded, while the north is far more tranquil.
IncludedAccommodationAirport TransfersBreakfastEntry FeesGuideInsuranceMealsPCR testTours
- Spend a day at Phang Nga Bay
- Climb the Big Buddha Phuket
- Take a trip to Phi Phi island
- Visit the most important temples in Phuket Wat Chalong
- Explore the old Phuket town
- Watch a sunset at Prompthep Cape
- Have a day tour in James bond island
- Phuket is especially famous for its seafood
- Beach clubs are the latest hot trend in Phuket
- Party in Bangla Road
- Watch the Simon Cabaret Show
- Taste Phuket Rum
- Don’t miss the Siam Niramit performance
- Have dinner on Rang Hill
- The best way to get around Phuket is by Tuk-Tuk
- The best time to visit Phuket is between November and April when weather conditions are ideal for beach activities
- The six months between May and October are monsoon season
- Swimming wear
- Walking shoes
- Nice dress / shirt and pants for the night
- Don’t forget your sun cream
- The official currency in Thailand is Thai Baht
- Credit cards are accepted widely
- ATMs are plentiful, especially in Phuket City and resort areas.
- Guests holding Lebanese passports need visa to Thailand.
- No Quarantine just stay first night or first 08 hours in hotel till PCR test show negative then you can go anywhere inside Phuket
- Travel insurance with minimum coverage 50000$
- Passengers travelling from Lebanon to Thailand have to make a PCR test within 72 hours before the departure and ensure a negative result with QR Code for passengers starting 6 years old.
- Vaccination Document: Full vaccination at least 14 days prior to your departure to Thailand and not more than 12 months