Rome, Florence and Venice
The eternal city, and the cradle of Renaissance and city of canals is the best trio to ever exist! The cities are full of astonishing monuments, amazing architecture and art with lots of natural beauty.
Check numerous monuments in Rome, including the great Vatican museums, infamous Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica, and the Colosseum.
While in Florence, check the famous leaning Pisa tower, artsy attractions like “David’ of Michelangelo, check St Giovani Baptistery and Neptune fountain.
Venice is known by its narrow streets, endless beauty and special gondola rides. Wander around old towns, have a life time experience in the floating city by riding a gondola in the canals of Venice. Admire St. Marco basilica and visit the great Doge palace.
IncludedAccommodationAirport TransfersBreakfastEntry FeesGuideMealsTours
Not IncludedInsurancePCR testTicketVisa
- Italy- Southern Europe
- Discover the alleys of Rome
- Make a wish at Trevi fountain, live the life of a gladiator for a day while strolling in the Colosseum and the sacred road.
- Make the most of each moment while admiring Vatican museums and Sistine Chapel
- Shop from the small stores in Rome
- Discover the hidden gems and crowded Piazzas of Rome and Florence
- Take some memorable fun photo with the leaning Pisa tower
- Enjoy Florentine art and architecture
- Admire the art of museums and monuments around Florence
- Ride a gondola in the canals of Venice
- Purchase some wine from local wineries in Venice
- Enjoy amazing landscapes around Venice
- Admire St. Marco basilica and visit the great Doge palace.
- Eat an amazing Carbonara pasta at Roscioli restaurant in Rome
- If you like street food, try some Suppli from L’Arcangelo in Rome
- Grab some original pizza from Pizzaruim Bonci: pizza al taglio in Rome
- Have some fun time and Baja, fancy club with live music and local cocktails
- Known as holiest holies of Italian cuisine, enjoy a mouthwatering Florentine-style beef steak at Buca Lapi in Florence
- Enjoy a delicious Gelato in at Vivoli Florence
- Try the delicious Zuccotto dessert from Pasticceria Marisa in Florence
- If you fancy drinks try some Nigroni at a local bar in Florence
- Try a raw meat dish called Carpaccio Classico Cipriani, made originally in Venice, try it at Cip’s club or any local restaurant
- Venice is famous for introducing cocktails, like Bellini, Spritz Veneziano and Puccini, try them at local bars
- Try Spaghetti alla Busara in Venice, we recommend it at Osottoosopra restaurant
- It is cheapest to go on foot, but also use buses and metro
- Italy has a Mediterranean climate, with cool winters and hot summers
- The best weather is from September till April
- Tennis shoes and sandals
- While visiting the Vatican City, or any chapel around Rome and Florence or venice, it is not allowed to wear shorts, miniskirts crop tops, sleeveless tops and revealing cloths
- Euro is used in Italy
- They accept international credit cards but not in all places, better to carry cash
- ATMs are found easily around the city
- Exchange currency at certified currency bureau found around the city
- Schengen visa I required for Lebanese citizens (call us for further details)