The Maldives famous to be a top honeymoon destination due to its unique setting as a piece of paradise in the middle of the Ocean.
As the Maldives has so many islands, honeymooners are guaranteed to find something to suit their particular personalities and desires. If they want peace and tranquility, they are sure to find it on any one of the private island resorts.
When you picture romance, the idea of spectacular sunsets enjoyed from pristine beaches comes to mind.
There are endless breath-taking natural coral reefs, an exotic display of marine life and spectacular turquoise lagoons.
Every morning you can wake up, pull back the blinds in your overwater villa, and look out to paradise.
Not IncludedEntry FeesGuideInsuranceToursVisa
- In the Indian Ocean
- Sit and relax in the most luxurious set up
- Have a romantic sunset dhoni cruise
- Grab the chance to spot the dolphins
- Choose the water activity that fits you most from snorkeling, diving, water flying, fun tubing, parasailing….
- Pamper yourself with your couple with an underwater spa date
- Party it up in Finolhu in Baa Atoll which has a real beach vibe
- Dance along to the Boduberu
- Surprise your love with a romantic dinner under the moon light at the sandy beach
- Have lunch right on the water, your feet in the water and an umbrella over your head
- Enjoy a big variety of tropical fruits
- Dig in all the sea food delicacies
- You can ride a taxi boat for hopping between the islands
- Seaplanes are also available
- Within the same island you can easily walk
- The best time to visit Maldives is between November and April
- Light dress
- Short & T-shirt
- The currency used is Maldivian rufiyaa (Rf) but you can also pay in USD
- ATM machines are only in Male
- VISA and Mastercard and American Express are accepted in the resorts only
- Lebanese are exempted from the visa