SRI LANKA & MALDIVES
Srilanka & Maldives are two neighboring countries that can be combined for those who are looking for an exceptional honeymoon.
In this trip you will mix between Srilanka’s culture and natural highlights and ultimate relaxation in the Maldives.
If golden beaches, rising waves, misty mountains, mighty elephants, stealthy leopards, giant whales, a majestic past, lovely tea and warm smiles could sum up a country, that would be Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka provide an array of holiday experience from sun kissed beach holidays to a marathon of wildlife watching and visits to some of the oldest cities in the world.
The Maldives has so many islands, honeymooners are guaranteed to find something to suit their particular personalities and desires. If they want peace and tranquility, they are sure to find it on any one of the private island resorts.
IncludedAccommodationAirport TransfersBreakfastEntry FeesGuideToursVisa
Day 01: Airport – Habarana
Day 02: Habarana – Sigiriya – Minneriya
Day 03: Habarana – Kandy
Day 04: Kandy City Tour
Day 05: Kandy – Colombo
Day 06 : Colombo – Airport - Maldives
Day 7&8 : Maldives
Day 9 : Maldives-Airport
- In the Indian Ocean
- Climb Sigiriya
- Get up close to elephants
- Watch the wide animals in Yala national park
- Know more about the buddhism
- Sit and relax in the most luxurious set up
- Have a romantic sunset dhoni cruise
- Grab the chance to spot the dolphins
- Choose the water activity that fits you most from snorkeling, diving, water flying, fun tubing, parasailing….
- Pamper yourself with your couple with an underwater spa date
- Surprise your love with a romantic dinner under the moon light at the sandy beach
- Have lunch right on the water, your feet in the water and an umbrella over your head
- Enjoy a big variety of tropical fruits
- Dig in all the sea food delicacies
- Drink the authentic Ceylon Tea
- Don’t miss the casino in Srilanka
- Take a Tuktuk in Srilnaka
- You can ride a taxi boat for hopping between the islands in Maldives
- Seaplanes are also available
- Within the same island you can easily walk in Maldives
- The best time to visit is between November and April
- Relaxing pants
- Light dress
- Short & T-shirt
- Anti-mosquitos Spray
- The currency used is Maldivian rufiyaa (Rf) and Sri lankan Rupees in Srilanka but you can also pay in USD
- ATM machines are only in Male and in Srilanka mostly in Colombo
- Credit and debit cards are widely accepted in Sri Lanka, even in smaller towns.
- VISA and Mastercard and American Express are accepted in the resorts only
- Lebanese citizens can apply for online visa to Srilanka
- Lebanese citizens are exempted from the visa to Maldives