Yerevan, Armenia’s capital, is marked by grand Soviet-era architecture also one of the most ancient cities of the world.
There are numerous museums, monuments, churches in Yerevan which evidence the high spiritual, cultural and scientific status of the city
The Matenadaran library, housing thousands of ancient Greek and Armenian manuscripts, dominates its main avenue. Republic Square is the city’s core, with musical water fountains and colonnaded government buildings. The 1920s History Museum of Armenia on the square’s eastern side contains archaeological objects like a circa-3500-B.C. leather shoe.
IncludedAccommodationAirport TransfersBreakfastEntry FeesGuideTours
Not IncludedInsuranceMealsPCR testTicketVisa
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Yerevan Sightseeing Tour (Tsitsernakaberd Hill and Genocide Museum)
Day 3: Yerevan – Tsaghkadzor – Lake Sevan – Yerevan
Day 4: Leisure day (Optional* Balloon Flight)
Day 5: Departure
- Armenia is in Western Asia and part the Caucasus region
- Visit the genocide museum
- Watch the dancing fountain at the republic square
- Watch the city from the top of the Cascade
- Listen to Music in the opera house
- Step inside Katoghike, Yerevan’s most beautiful church
- Walk through kond pedestrian tunnel to Hrazdan Gorge
- Taste Armenian Brandy
- Try the Lavash
- Grab a drink in Mirzoyan Library.
- Taste Armenian wine in a vino
- Sip draft beer at Dargett
- Try the local food if you don’t mind the spices
- Metro is the best way to move around
- Summer (June through to early September) is stifling hot (up to 35 or 40 degrees Celsius)
- April/May is generally the best time to visit
- September to November can also be good time to visit
- Sweater for the night
- Walking shoes
- Nice dress / shirt and pants for the night
- The official currency in Armenia is the Armenian dram or AMD
- Credit cards are accepted widely
- ATM are spread all over the city
- Lebanese get visa upon arrival around 15$ to 20 $
- Negative COVID-19 PCR test result required for all international travelers coming to Armenia. The negative PCR test must be issued with in 72 hours of before departure.
- Vaccination Document: COVID-19 vaccination proof for travelers coming to Armenia. The last dose of vaccine must be taken at least 14 days before departure.